Posted on June 30, 2009, in Advertising, Branding, Business, eMarketing, Niche Marketing, Social Media Marketing and tagged Advertising, Articles, Blogging, Business, drip marketing, dynamic branding, email marketing, facebook, goals, linkedin, market segmentation, Marketing, marketing plan, Niche Marketing, promos, return on investment, roi, social media, Social Media Marketing, social networking, SWOT analysis, target audience, twitter. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Let’s Chat – Three Ways Live Chat Increases Website Conversions
- Social Tip – Clearing the Clutter from Facebook Friends
- Case Study – Budweiser vs GoDaddy “Lost Dog” Commercials
- Battle for the Plate – 29 Social Media Ways Restaurants Can Compete for Customers Online
- Marketing Pass/Fail Friday: Coca-Cola Case Study
SMS @ Magic USAMy Tweets
Social Media Second | Around the Web